White Oslo Medium Hardcover Notebook
|New A/W20 Collection - Discover Our Latest
|Our Thinnest Styles - New SKINNY Bracelets, Mix & Match
Full Product Detail
The White Oslo Medium Hardcover Notebook was both crafted and handbound completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW notebook is perfect for creative drawing or writing, and features:
- 120 off-white 100gsm plain paper pages: excellent performance with little fountain pen ‘feathering’ and 'show-through'. Cumbria milled (GB)
- Hardcover: pattern cloth covered with photographic inside cover (GB)
- Design theme: Scandinavia / Oslo
- Coloured ribbon page marker and elastic notebook closure
- Handbound via artisan methods
This notebook is available in one size only, measuring just smaller than A5: 13.7cm (5.5") wide x 21.5cm (8.5") high. Less Is More.
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
on 6th May 2021.Verified Purchaser
Good quality paper. Colourfully cover. Ideal size to take with me on my travels whether pleasure or meetings.
on 23rd Apr 2021.Verified Purchaser
I like this note book. Easy to fit into my bag whilst travelling. I am always making notes, list, stories etc - this is ideal.
Review 1 of 5 | Next