Red Adelaide Medium Hardcover Notebook
|New A/W20 Collection - Discover Our Latest
|Our Thinnest Styles - New SKINNY Bracelets, Mix & Match
Full Product Detail
The Red Adelaide Medium Hardcover Notebook was both crafted and handbound completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW notebook is perfect for creative drawing or writing, and features:
- 120 off-white 100gsm plain paper pages: excellent performance with little fountain pen ‘feathering’ and 'show-through'. Cumbria milled (GB)
- Hardcover: pattern cloth covered with photographic inside cover (GB)
- Design theme: Oceania / Adelaide
- Coloured ribbon page marker and elastic notebook closure
- Handbound via artisan methods
This notebook is available in one size only, measuring just smaller than A5: 13.7cm (5.5") wide x 21.5cm (8.5") high. Less Is More.
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
on 3rd Jul 2020.Verified Purchaser
Colourful and practical notebooks. I have 3 difference ones purchased from the company. Good quality paper.
on 18th Dec 2019.Verified Purchaser
Good quality paper. Great design. Colourful cover. Fits neatly in my bag making it easy to take with me whilst travelling.