Grey Reykjavik Medium Hardcover Notebook
|Simplicity x Authentic Craftsmanship - New Chain Bracelets Added To Mast, Mooring & Sail Collections
Full Product Detail
The Grey Reykjavik Medium Hardcover Notebook was both crafted and handbound completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW notebook is perfect for creative drawing or writing, and features:
- 120 off-white 100gsm plain paper pages: excellent performance with little fountain pen ‘feathering’ and 'show-through'. Cumbria milled (GB)
- Hardcover: pattern cloth covered with photographic inside cover (GB)
- Design theme: Arctic / Reykjavik
- Coloured ribbon page marker and elastic notebook closure
- Handbound via artisan methods
This notebook is available in one size only, measuring just smaller than A5: 13.7cm (5.5") wide x 21.5cm (8.5") high. Less Is More.
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?