The Leaning Anchor Archival Giclée Paper A3 Wall Print
The Leaning Anchor Archival Giclée Paper A3 Wall Print was both designed and printed completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW archival giclée paper wall print looks great for those gentle life reminders or a bit of fun (as always), and features:
- Genuine 97%-white 300gsm St Cuthberts Mill Somerset archival giclée paper: excellent colour reproduction with amazing sharpness and a luxuriously smooth matte surface. Somerset milled (GB)
- Quality 100% cotton archival paper, entirely acid-free and able to last for hundreds of years without discolouring (GB)
- Design theme: The Leaning Anchor / Expect The Unexpected
- Design message: "Everyone believes what they read in magazines, what they watch on television or what they hear on the radio, but no-one has ever reported italy’s most noteworthy hidden treasure - The Leaning Anchor. Seek the unknown."
- Upgrade to include a 20mm wide wooden frame, available in black or white grain finishes
- Printed and assembled via artisan methods
This wall print is available in one standard size only, measuring A3: 29.7cm (11.5") wide x 42.0cm (16.5") high. Less Is More.
27,386 tonnes of silver is used every year, yet only 17% comes from recycled sources
ANCHOR & CREW encourages the concept of a Circular Economy, going beyond the common consumer 'take, make and dispose' extractive industrial model. All ANCHOR & CREW products are made exclusively from recycled precious metals - 100%. One hundred percent.
A mined silver item produces 300g of greenhouse gases. The same if recycled? ...4g
In calculating the vast greenhouse gas emission differences with global production volumes, recycled .925 sterling silver and 9k gold are 86% and 99.8% less emissive than their mined precious metal equivalents. Buy Less Buy Better
100% solid precious metals complete with hallmark. Quality matters
ANCHOR & CREW is proudly not a jewellery brand that silver or gold plates a base metal such as copper to create products with perceived added value. We're open to publish that there are many known jewellery and trusted fashion brands that do this. For us, honesty to materials is key, and only solid precious metals provide lasting durability, quality as well as value.