Curious Explorer Archival Giclée Paper A3 Wall Print
|New A/W20 Collection - Discover Our Latest
|Our Thinnest Styles - New SKINNY Bracelets, Mix & Match
Full Product Detail
The Curious Explorer Archival Giclée Paper A3 Wall Print was both designed and printed completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW archival giclée paper wall print looks great for those gentle life reminders or a bit of fun (as always), and features:
- Genuine 97%-white 300gsm St Cuthberts Mill Somerset archival giclée paper: excellent colour reproduction with amazing sharpness and a luxuriously smooth matte surface. Somerset milled (GB)
- Quality 100% cotton archival paper, entirely acid-free and able to last for hundreds of years without discolouring (GB)
- Design theme: Signature Anchormark / To Explore Is To Be Curious
- Design message: "Palermo - Belgrade - Oslo - Nairobi - Toronto - Osaka - Adelaide - Rio De Janeiro - Jakarta - Tianjin - Madrid - London - Havana - Leipzig - San Francisco - Reykjavik"
- Upgrade to include a 20mm wide wooden frame, available in black or white grain finishes
- Printed and assembled via artisan methods
This wall print is available in one standard size only, measuring A3: 29.7cm (11.5") wide x 42.0cm (16.5") high. Less Is More.
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?