|CUSTOM - Create Your Own Bracelet
|SKINNY - More Lines Added. Multi Gemstones & More
|New SKINNY Bracelets Added - Shop The S/S21 Collection
Full Product Detail
The Burgundy Braid Harleck Leather and Nickel Belt was both designed and handcrafted completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW leather belt redefines traditions with creative subtleness, and features:
- Genuine and natural hand cut Italian premium vegetable tanned leather with a rounded ending (GB)
- Solid nickel buckle, uniquely stamped with our signature ampersand logo. (Nickel is more silver-coloured than brass) (GB)
- Stretchable and braided premium polyester material (GB)
- Finely stitched and surface finished with a blind-side embossed logo and quality mark
- Two leather keeper loops, one static between two rows of stitching and one moveable
- Handcrafted via artisan methods
Long-lasting and minimalistic with carefully considered details, this leather good will gain natural character through daily use.
This belt is available in two sizes, measuring 3.5cm (1.35") wide and in the following lengths:
Small: For waist 76-86cm (30"/32"/34"). Total belt length: 100cm
Medium: For waist 86-96cm (34"/36"/38"). Total belt length: 110cm
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
on 7th Dec 2020.Verified Purchaser
Unusual and secured Buckle. Feels nice and comfortable to wear.
on 27th May 2020.Verified Purchaser
I like the uniqueness of the buckle. Nice fit. Comfortable to wear.
Warranty Information & Product Care
This leather good is covered under a 1-year manufacturers warranty, and care instructions can be found in our Product Guarantee & Care Advice section (click here). The guarantee does not cover against damage that has occurred due to maltreatment and normal wear and tear.Product Guarantee & Care Advice