|Your Style - Create Your Own CUSTOM Bracelet
|Mix & Match - Combine SKINNY Bracelets
Full Product Detail
The Grey Elastic Signature Glenam Leather and Nickel Belt was both designed and handcrafted completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW leather belt redefines traditions with creative subtleness, and features:
- Genuine and natural hand cut Italian premium vegetable tanned leather with a tapered ending (GB)
- Solid nickel buckle, uniquely stamped with our signature ampersand logo. (Nickel is more silver-coloured than brass) (GB)
- Stretchable and ribbed-textured premium elastic polyester material (GB)
- Finely stitched and surface finished with a blind-side embossed logo and quality mark
- Two leather keeper loops, one static between two rows of stitching and one moveable
- Handcrafted via artisan methods
Long-lasting and minimalistic with carefully considered details, this leather good will gain natural character through daily use.
This belt is available in two sizes, measuring 3.5cm (1.35") wide and in the following lengths:
Small: For waist 76-86cm (30"/32"/34"). Total belt length: 100cm
Medium: For waist 86-96cm (34"/36"/38"). Total belt length: 110cm
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
Birthday Present for my dad
on 15th Feb 2021.Verified Purchaser
My dad is very pleased to receive this belt. It's got quality. Perfect fit. A perfect gift and beautifully gift wrapped.
on 28th Sep 2020.Verified Purchaser
Nice fit. Nice design. Nice big buckle. The leather is nice and firm which I like.
Warranty Information & Product Care
This leather good is covered under a 1-year manufacturers warranty, and care instructions can be found in our Product Guarantee & Care Advice section (click here). The guarantee does not cover against damage that has occurred due to maltreatment and normal wear and tear.Product Guarantee & Care Advice