Black Medium Travellers Leather and Red Noir Rope Journal
The Black Medium Travellers Leather and Red Noir Rope Journal was both crafted and handbound completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW journal is perfect for creative drawing or writing, and features:
- 2x 60 off-white 100gsm paper page insert booklets (one lined and one plain) complete with silver foil embossed logos: excellent paper performance with little fountain pen ‘feathering’ and 'show-through'. Cumbria milled (GB)
- Genuine and natural hand cut Spanish bovine vegetable tanned leather cover sleeve (GB)
- 3mm diameter performance Marine Grade polyester and nylon rope for journal closure and booklet security (GB)
- Calico canvas bag with rope drawstrings
- Handbound via artisan methods
Long-lasting and minimalistic with carefully considered details, this leather good will gain natural character through daily use.
This journal is available in one size only, measuring just larger than A5: 14.5cm (5.5") wide x 23cm (9") high. Less Is More.
27,386 tonnes of silver is used every year, yet only 17% comes from recycled sources
ANCHOR & CREW encourages the concept of a Circular Economy, going beyond the common consumer 'take, make and dispose' extractive industrial model. All ANCHOR & CREW products are made exclusively from recycled precious metals - 100%. One hundred percent.
A mined silver item produces 300g of greenhouse gases. The same if recycled? ...4g
In calculating the vast greenhouse gas emission differences with global production volumes, recycled .925 sterling silver and 9k gold are 86% and 99.8% less emissive than their mined precious metal equivalents. Buy Less Buy Better
100% solid precious metals complete with hallmark. Quality matters
ANCHOR & CREW is proudly not a jewellery brand that silver or gold plates a base metal such as copper to create products with perceived added value. We're open to publish that there are many known jewellery and trusted fashion brands that do this. For us, honesty to materials is key, and only solid precious metals provide lasting durability, quality as well as value.