Teministeriet Glass Loose Tea Maker (0.6L)
|Simplicity x Authentic Craftsmanship - New Chain Bracelets Added To Mast, Mooring & Sail Collections
Full Product Detail
The Teministeriet Glass Loose Tea Maker (0.6L) was both designed and handmade completely in Scandinavia (Sweden), In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this Quality Good by Teministeriet is truly recommended by ANCHOR & CREW, and features:
- Quality glass kettle pot with stainless steel filtration lid and printed-logo bottom (0.6L/600ml) (SE)
- Quality packaging, perfect for gifting yourself or a recipient
- Recommended brewing: filtered fresh water at 100c for 3-4 mins
- Each amount of tea may be used up to 3 times in the same cup or pot
- Handmade via artisan methods
A specialty tea company from Malmö, Sweden, Teministeriet has original roots from the island of Formosa (Taiwan) and combines age-old tea traditions from the Far East with Scandinavian minimalism, design and flair. With each tea a reflection of Teministeriet's multicultural inspiration, enjoy the flavours of the world.
SIZING / STORAGE SPEC
This foodstuff product is available in one standard size only. Contents volume size: 0.6L/600ml. Less Is More.
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?