Teministeriet Boost Ayurveda Holistic Care Loose Tea (50g)
Save 10% Off All ANCHOR & CREW To Help Say Goodbye To Summer!Code: NEWCOLOURS10
Full Product Detail
The Teministeriet Boost Ayurveda Holistic Care Loose Tea (50g) jar was both designed and handmade completely in Scandinavia (Sweden), In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this Quality Good by Teministeriet is truly recommended by ANCHOR & CREW, and features:
- Premium 100% organic green tea, liquorice root, peppermint leaves, pineapple, lemongrass, mate, ginger, pink pepper, lemon peel and chilli, with natural flavouring (50g) (SE)
- Quality packaging, perfect for gifting yourself or a recipient
- Recommended brewing: filtered fresh water at 100c for 3-4 mins
- Each amount of tea may be used up to 3 times in the same cup or pot
- Handmade via artisan methods
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that’s been practiced in India for over 5,000 years and originates from the two Sanskrit words: ayus (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As the holistic practice of using natural herbs and spices to balance the mind, body and spirit, ingredients of this loose tea jar gives the following benefits:
- Liquorice enhances immunity by boosting levels of interferon, a key immune system chemical that fights off viruses. It also contains powerful antioxidants as well as certain phytoestrogens that can perform some of the functions of the body's natural estrogens; very helpful during the menopause.
- Green Tea boosts energy and immunity as it contains bioactive compounds that function as powerful antioxidant, reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage.
- Peppermint has known antibacterial properties against bacteria.
- Pineapples boost metabolism of both fat and carbohydrates.
- Lemongrass has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help your body cope with illness. Plus, it is loaded with vitamin C that boosts your immune system to fight infection.
- Mate is well known for providing an energy boost that’s been described as gentle, clean, and calm. Compared to the other most commonly used stimulants in the world — coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana — yerba mate reportedly delivers the most balanced energy boost.
- Ginger is antibacterial, antifungal and boosts the immune system by breaking down the accumulation of toxins in your organs. It’s also known to cleanse the lymphatic system.
A specialty tea company from Malmö, Sweden, Teministeriet has original roots from the island of Formosa (Taiwan) and combines age-old tea traditions from the Far East with Scandinavian minimalism, design and flair. With each tea a reflection of Teministeriet's multicultural inspiration, enjoy the flavours of the world.
SIZING / STORAGE SPEC
This foodstuff product is available in one standard size only. Contents weight: 50g. Less Is More.
What Others Are Saying / Review This Product
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?