|CUSTOM - Create Your Own Bracelet
|SKINNY - More Lines Added. Multi Gemstones & More
|New SKINNY Bracelets Added - Shop The S/S21 Collection
Full Product Detail
The Highland Blue Harris Tweed Calway Leather and Nickel Belt was both designed and handcrafted completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW leather belt redefines traditions with creative subtleness, and features:
- Genuine and natural hand cut Italian premium vegetable tanned leather with a rounded ending (GB)
- Official Harris Tweed© cloth with fused interlining (for added strength), complete with stitched-in certification label (GB)
- Solid nickel buckle, uniquely stamped with our signature ampersand logo. (Nickel is more silver-coloured than brass) (GB)
- Finely stitched and surface finished with a blind-side embossed logo and quality mark
- One leather keeper loop, static between two rows of stitching
- Handcrafted via artisan methods
Long-lasting and minimalistic with carefully considered details, this leather good will gain natural character through daily use.
This belt is available in two sizes, measuring 3.5cm (1.35") wide and in the following lengths:
Small: For waist 76-86cm (30"/32"/34"). Total belt length: 100cm
Medium: For waist 86-96cm (34"/36"/38"). Total belt length: 110cm
Reviews. What Others Are Saying
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
on 23rd Jun 2020.Verified Purchaser
I have found the perfect belt. Perfect fit. Mix and match with a few pair of my trousers. A satisfied customer.
on 20th Mar 2020.Verified Purchaser
My husband wears this belt regularly. Fits perfect and it looks good.
Review 1 of 3 | Next
Warranty Information & Product Care
This leather good is covered under a 1-year manufacturers warranty, and care instructions can be found in our Product Guarantee & Care Advice section (click here). The guarantee does not cover against damage that has occurred due to maltreatment and normal wear and tear.Product Guarantee & Care Advice