Forest Scented Soy Wax Botanical Candle (180ml)
Full Product Detail
The Forest Scented Soy Wax Botanical Candle (180ml) was both crafted and handpoured completely in Great Britain, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining British craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this ANCHOR & CREW botanical candle is our own special creation of those nostalgic moments, and features:
- 100% natural (and sustainable) soy wax candle with burn time: approx. 40 hours (180g / 180ml) (GB)
- Scent inspiration: Adventurous trips to Iceland characterised by nature's earthiness, the beautiful nostalgia of exploring amongst deep forests
- Scent notes: Top: Moss, bergamot, nutmeg and incense / Middle: White cedar, geranium and lavender / Base: Dark vanilla, amber and sandalwood
- Phthalate-free premium fragrance oils and cotton core wick (GB)
- Presented in an apothecary-inspired amber jar, suitable for re-usage (GB)
- Handpoured via artisan methods (GB)
- Exclusive scent in collaboration with Handmade Candle Co (GB)
Soy wax is renewable, bio-degradable and non-toxic, and therefore burns slower, cleaner and more evenly than lesser-quality candles. For an even burn pool, allow the candle to burn for 2-3 hours at a time.
This candle is available in one standard size only. Fill Weight: 180ml (180g), candle height 8cm, candle diameter: 6.5cm. Less Is More.
Warranty Information & Product Care
What Others Are Saying / Review This Product
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?
Great Forest smell ........
on 28th Feb 2018.Verified Purchaser
I like candles and this candle has a lovely outdoor smell. I also like the idea that it is made with soy wax.
You Could Be A Winner...ONE in every 25 online purchases will WIN* a Grey Admiral Bracelet, it's that simple. Simply purchase your favourite ANCHOR & CREW product(s) and hope you're a lucky winner. Competition info below.