Chocolate Naive Tahini Organic Milk Chocolate (55g)
Save 10% Off All ANCHOR & CREW To Help Say Goodbye To Summer!Code: NEWCOLOURS10
Full Product Detail
The Chocolate Naive Tahini Organic Milk Chocolate (55g) bar was both designed and handmade completely in Lithuania, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this Quality Good by Chocolate Naive is truly recommended by ANCHOR & CREW, and features:
- Premium 100% organic cacao (42%), sugar, cacao butter and sesame seeds, with grass-fed milk powder and sea salt (55g) (LT)
- Taste inspiration: Single ecosystem ingredients only, because it's minerals, water, and soil give life to it's own plants and everything tastes so great together
- Taste flavours: A chocolate flavour that travelled 1001 nights all the way through the red Sahara dunes, mirages and oases; a flavour in a cave which is sealed by magic and only the poor lumberjack Ali knows how to open the gate. Of course this tale would not be complete without 40 ruthless thieves to whom the flavour belongs!
- Nutrition information (per 100g): kCal: 543; KJ: 2266; Fat: 42.7g; Saturated fat: 23.7g; Carbohydrates: 34g; Sugars: 28.5g; Protein: 6.5g; Salt: 285mg
- Colourful packaging, perfect for gifting yourself or a recipient
- May contain traces of nuts and sunflowers
- Handmade via artisan methods
Chocolate Naive makes their bean to bar chocolate in a little town on the Eastern side of Lithuania. Each morning the Naive chocolate master carefully roasts fresh cacao beans whose delicious aroma gently awakes the town's residents. Slowly rolled and conched to release their extraordinary bouquet of fruits, nuts and flowers into a delicately finished chocolate bar, Chocolate Naive are one of only 200 producers worldwide whose production cycle starts with the dried cacao bean.
SIZING / STORAGE SPEC
This foodstuff product is available in one standard size only. Contents weight: 55g. Less Is More.
What Others Are Saying / Review This Product
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?