Chocolate Naive Spices Organic Dark Chocolate (55g)
Save 25% on all Leathers & Carry (wallets, pouches, bags or tech) when you spend £100.00+Code: ENDOFSUMMER
Full Product Detail
The Chocolate Naive Spices Organic Dark Chocolate (55g) bar was both designed and handmade completely in Lithuania, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this Quality Good by Chocolate Naive is truly recommended by ANCHOR & CREW, and features:
- Premium 100% organic cacao (68%), sugar, cacao butter, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and vanilla (55g) (LT)
- Taste inspiration: Single ecosystem ingredients only, because it's minerals, water, and soil give life to it's own plants and everything tastes so great together
- Taste flavours: Get lost in a spice island full of meandering rivers, marshland and rocky volcano slopes; imagine rowing through thick mangroves and mysterious swamps while listening to chirping insects. Bright flowers blossom and old cinnamon trees wave at you with their woody hands, the air is fresh with a vanilla smell and grey fluffy clouds drift over your head!
- Nutrition information (per 100g): kCal: 551; KJ: 2313; Fat: 33.25g; Saturated fat: 18g; Carbohydrates: 51g; Sugars: 34g; Protein: 7.5g; Salt: 13mg
- Colourful packaging, perfect for gifting yourself or a recipient
- May contain traces of nuts, sunflowers and milk
- Handmade via artisan methods
Chocolate Naive makes their bean to bar chocolate in a little town on the Eastern side of Lithuania. Each morning the Naive chocolate master carefully roasts fresh cacao beans whose delicious aroma gently awakes the town's residents. Slowly rolled and conched to release their extraordinary bouquet of fruits, nuts and flowers into a delicately finished chocolate bar, Chocolate Naive are one of only 200 producers worldwide whose production cycle starts with the dried cacao bean.
SIZING / STORAGE SPEC
This foodstuff product is available in one standard size only. Contents weight: 55g. Less Is More.
What Others Are Saying / Review This Product
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?