Chocolate Naive Organic Super Dark Chocolate (55g)
Save 10% Off All ANCHOR & CREW In Celebration! New Colours: Classic Grey, Khaki Green, Navy Blue.Code: NEWCOLOURS10
Full Product Detail
The Chocolate Naive Organic Super Dark Chocolate (55g) bar was both designed and handmade completely in Lithuania, In Quality We Trust. For the Modern Journeyman (and woman), ANCHOR & CREW takes ownership of an exploratory lifestyle and enjoys the Happy-Good Life. Combining craft manufacturing with a discerning modern-minimalist style, this Quality Good by Chocolate Naive is truly recommended by ANCHOR & CREW, and features:
- Premium 100% organic cacao (68%), sugar and cacao butter (55g) (LT)
- Taste inspiration: Single ecosystem ingredients only, because it's minerals, water, and soil give life to it's own plants and everything tastes so great together
- Taste flavours: Sub-tropical nights are so exceptionally dark, and as you cannot see anything, other senses sharpen. A midnight orchestra of birds, insects and animals salute the darkness, listen carefully as a cacophony turns into the best melody you have ever heard. Too, inhale so you can sense the aromas of all these exotic plants, and taste, let jungle flavours help you to understand the night!
- Nutrition information (per 100g): kCal: 599; KJ: 2506; Fat: 43g; Saturated fat: 25.5g; Carbohydrates: 38g; Sugars: 33g; Protein: 9.5g; Salt: 17mg
- Colourful packaging, perfect for gifting yourself or a recipient
- May contain traces of nuts, sunflowers and milk
- Handmade via artisan methods
Chocolate Naive makes their bean to bar chocolate in a little town on the Eastern side of Lithuania. Each morning the Naive chocolate master carefully roasts fresh cacao beans whose delicious aroma gently awakes the town's residents. Slowly rolled and conched to release their extraordinary bouquet of fruits, nuts and flowers into a delicately finished chocolate bar, Chocolate Naive are one of only 200 producers worldwide whose production cycle starts with the dried cacao bean.
SIZING / STORAGE SPEC
This foodstuff product is available in one standard size only. Contents weight: 55g. Less Is More.
What Others Are Saying / Review This Product
This product hasn't received any reviews written by Verified Purchasers yet. Maybe you could be the first?